NFPA 1851 Training Classes and Consultation
Thank you for your interest in Gear Cleaning Solutions and NFPA 1851 Training Classes and Consultations. This NFPA 1851 Recognition Class will educate you in the care and maintenance of fire fighter protective clothing per specifications of the manufacturers and the NFPA 1851 standards. Members attending the NFPA 1851 training will receive a certificate recognizing them to properly perform cleaning and inspections of PPE in their respective departments. This class is a combination of presentation, demonstration, and hands on learning.
If hotel accommodations are needed, please let us know. We have predesignated rates with a select hotel that would be happy to serve you and your department.
Rick Johnson & Tim Tomlinson — President & Vice President of GCS
- NFPA 1851 Recognition: cleaning, inspection, repair, documentation and retirement for all manufacturers
- Hands on training for cleaning, inspections, repairs
- Overview of Advanced Cleaning and Inspections, basic repairs of PPE
- Performance, specifications and design of protective fabrics (Outer shell and Thermal Liner)
- Performance, Specifications & design of Moisture Barrier Materials
- Hands on demonstration of all aspects of NFPA 1851
- Classes are $150.00 per person
- Lunch will be provided
- Certificate of Completion will be available the same day as the NFPA 1851 training
Classes generally fill up quickly! We recommend calling early to secure you and your department’s spot or simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your reservation.